Efficiency is my game, so I work best in results-driven environments, rather than butt-in-seat environments. I believe that sit-down meetings are a waste of your time and mine. Let me Remotely-Orientedactually work instead! I'm trying to break away from the corporate world, can you help me?
I love to Traveltravel
. To know me is to fly with me.
When I'm not working, I'm planning my next trip, if I haven't already embarked. To date, I've visited 14 sovereign states
on five continents.
- April 2013: Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- January 2013: London, England • Berlin, Germany
- January 2012: London, England
- July 2011: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- July 2011: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- July 2011: Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- July 2011: Santiago, Chile
- June 2011: London, England • Paris, France • Madrid, Spain • Casablanca, Morocco • Gibraltar
- August 2010: Auckland & Matamata, New Zealand
- August 2010: Sydney, Australia
- March 2010: London, England
The difference between good companies and Customer Service Savantgreat companies is excellent customer service. I believe that every customer/client interaction is a chance to impress them, and feel that customer service always deserves a human touch, not a boilerplate.
I'm a stickler for perfection QC Stickler(after all, it's the standard!), so I'm quite deft at noticing little mistakes. I keep it in check, though... I balance deadlines and severity before pointing errors out.
Mundane, repetitive tasks put me to sleep. Whenever possible, I employ technology to do the work for me, to ensure faster and more accurate output.
I have solid video production knowledge, supported by years of experience in the business. My specialization is more on the technical side of things, rather than the creative.
From weekly church services to live sporting events, I've configured the tools at every step of the way — from encoders to media servers.
Live Streaming Professional
I am by no means Excel GuruMr. Excel
, but I do take pleasure in making Excel do things outside the realm of the ordinary.
Hire Me! (Remote or DFW)